Sunday 19 January 2014

Hello again!

I haven't written anything for over 2 months. That's like a quarter of the gestation period of a human child. I have been slacking and that's shit because so often I am lying in bed thinking of the most incredible things to write about. But then I reach for my phone, launch Candy Crush and my brain turns to the consistency of Dickensian gruel. 'Please sir, can I have some more?' Not now, I'm on level 69! 

Since last I blogged I've come back from the Maldives. been reintroduced to London life, started a new job, gone to Paris and had the shits, gone to America and had the shits and come back again to celebrate new year on the sofa with my beloved and I've told none of you about any of that! Unless you follow my every move on Facebook and if you do, thank you very much.

For my laziness; I can only apologize and promise to do better. I vow to write at least two blogs a week from here on out. I have to remind myself that blogs don't have to be pages long. They can be a paragraph or a sweet little haiku if I so desire. The thing that blows me away is that over 1300 people have had a look at this thing. And of those 1300 people maybe someone's read a bit or laughed a bit or decided to unfriend me on Facebook...whatever, but it caused them to have some kind of reaction, which is astonishing to me and it makes me feel proud and happy like when my Mom hung my childhood creations on the fridge. Just like that. So thank you to all who have read so far and contributed to my joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment